April 24, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Spice


This isn’t really a recipe. BUT… I make it so I can make pumpkin breads/cakes. I’ve only made it twice and both things turned out well. You’ll need this for some other recipes I’ll do, well if you’re in Indonesia anyway. And just so you know I split this recipe in half so if you double it you won’t be doubling it, just so you know. I have NO clue where I got this recipe. But, here it is.

       Pumpkin Pie Spice
1½ Tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
¾ teaspoon ground allspice (someone has to send this if you’re in Papua)
¾ teaspoon ground cloves

·         Combine spices in a small bowl. Mix well to combine (duhh).
·         Store in a small jar or better yet, put in the little plastic container that baking soda comes in or something like that. I don’t know how long this keeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24