March 13, 2013

Yummy Choco-Peanut Butter Pie


This a guest post from my friend Hannah Harper. ENJOY!!

Yummy Choco-Peanut Butter Pie

Though I'm not a great photographer, I have to say, these are better than they look. After putting all the work over it, slaving over a hot stove, I'm very much pleased in the results. 





Okay! So I just had to mix the stuff together, melt the butter and chocolate, and refrigerate. Well, the photo shoot was hard!
Fine! I got to eat the piece of pie and drink the tea. Fitting reward. But I still...
Um.. does finding and editing the recipe count? 
Well, I know it isn't pretty, but the first piece never is! Unless you are some Martha Stewart, which I doubt. But it still looks sweet! (Pun intended)
Presenting: tonight's dessert (though you might not be able to wait that long...):
Peanut Butter Choco Pie!

  • 1 2/3 cups finely crushed biscuits (If you want your peanut part a little crunchy, leave in some large pieces)
  • 3- 3 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar (you might be able to use less)
  • 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
  • 1 cup melted butter
  • 1 cup melted chocolate
Mix the powdered sugar and biscuit crumbs and stir well. Add the butters and stir till creamy. Fit into a pie pan, and pour on the chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, then serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24