March 20, 2013

Creamed Chicken


I love this recipe, but I absolutely DON’T like making it. Number 1: It hurts my shoulder just stirring for 5 whole mins. Number 2: It’s completely BORING. But I’m not trying to keep you away from this recipe,  I’m just telling you I don’t like making this. You might like making this I sure don’t know. I got it (or my mom got it) from the Sunlight Cooks. And here it is.


        Creamed Chicken
4 Tablespoons butter
4 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
dash of pepper
2 cups milk
2 cups chicken broth
4 cups chicken, cooked and shredded

·         Melt butter in a large wok on the stove. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
·         Stir in milk and broth with a whisk til’ smooth.
·         Bring to a boil and boil 5 mins, stirring constantly. Add chicken and heat through.

1 comment:

  1. OH, BTW, these are supposed to be served on rolls/buns.

    Abrielle Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24