December 26, 2012

Mac'n'Cheese


One of my favorite foods is Mac’n’Cheese. This is what I always got at Cracker Barrel. I love making Mac’n’Cheese, I make it every Wednesday and Friday, but I never really had a recipe. Then one day we went to a friend’s house, and she made Mac’n’Cheese. It was soooo good so we asked her for the recipe. I have changed it just a hair. Here it is.

          Mac’n' Cheese
500g macaroni noodles
360g (or if in Indonesia, 2 blocks Kraft Quick Melt Cheese) quick melting cheese, shredded
1 stick butter (half a cup)
1 cup milk
Salt
Pepper

·         Cook noodles according to the package. Drain and put back in pot.
·         Add stick of butter. And stir til’ butter is melted.
·         Then add milk and shredded cheese all at once. Stir until cheese is melted and is creamy.
·         Add salt and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24